Thursday, February 8, 2007

Rampage…


2007 by gangwarily

Feb 08 ‘07

Yeah…I saw my friends…weeeeeeeehhhh…I am so happy though sad too, but anyways I want to talk about the happy one’s ehehhe , I saw Aby, Mitzi, Ana, Annie, Analyn, kuya Pat and Nanny migoy…also jocel and others…but these people I mentioned, are the one’s who are close to me, back in my highschool days…*hug* oh my gosh, I don’t want to leave mitzi’s side anymore…I miss her so much…but…I hate you now…lokohin daw ba ko? she learned so much from Kuya Sim she’s good in tripping now, before I can tell easily when she’s trying to trick me but now, wow…I hate both of you…I will never ever believe you guys again ever…but I am so happy…its been 2 years…ehehhe…congrats…I wish you guys the best…oi Ninang ako ha sa kasal…nyahaha…anlabu…at any rate, Aby pumayat ka but you still have that smile, I love your smile, sorry sa mga pagkukulang ko sa inyo ha, sayo lalo na, sobrang di kita natext kahit once for a year now. Mitzi, tumaba daw sya but the truth is pumayat ka nga what’s with your college life people? too much pressure? We use to love eating right? So lets eat more healthy foods, so we can be fit, hmmm Annie, isa pa to bakit pumayat ka din and sobrang tahimik mo na…Ana maganda parin actually mas gumanda ka pa but you still have your hearty laugh with you, I miss that, it still resound in my head until now, heheheh, Analyn super pretty and you should be part of the fashion show, so can I still call you yaya now? Or umangat na yung pwesto mo sa family natin? Eheheh si kuya pat…ay naku what happened bakit parang haggard ka? But I can see you and Analyn both matured, o mali lang ako, you really love each other ha. Eehehehhe, *sigh* ang cute niyo tingnan…Si nanny migoy, you’ve changed, you look very different in a good way, I thought your part of rampage, sabi kase nila kuya Pat, yun talagang mga yun, pinagtri-tripan nanaman ako…ayun I really miss you guys…*sigh* highschool days, I’m smiling but I want to cry…kase when will be the next time I can hug you guys again? After 10 years? Ehn nasaan ka? Why aren’t you there, isa ka pa Avon? Kuya Alvin anong drama ang di mo pagappear dun? Sayang talaga…I miss you all na kase…

No comments:

Post a Comment