Sunday, February 25, 2007

Let’s talk about mundane things…


February 25th, 2007 by gangwarily

About piracy, now I know why some people were even trapped in a raid, for buying pirated CD’s,VCD’s and DVD (di ako nagpaparinig ehehe) For the 3rd time me and my mom went to the public market near our village, and there are a lot of movies, shows, that are not yet shown here in our country that they are already selling pirated dvd’s, its really tempting, I know piracy is bad but I can’t deny the fact that I am also guilty of buying it, since the time I realize that I can buy a DVD of Princess hours with complete episodes in a season, that I don’t need to sleep late at night watching it, I bought one, its really cheap, and besides now you can buy DVD’s that has 8-9 movie in one disc (but, some parts of the movie are cut-off…*disappointing* what can I expect its pirated) Its not I’m encouraging people to buy pirated movie’s or anything, you guys are in the right mind to decide what you think is the right thing to do, I’m just sharing my experience, because the last time I bought a pirated movie, they only have copies of cd-r not of DVD’s but now, even series of some foreign shows are already available, ang bilis nga eh, but I felt disappointed when I saw Filipino movies on those stands, I know our film industry is barely surviving, sana foreign films nalang ipirate nila if it can’t be help wag na yung locals. I am hoping this would be the last time I will buy pirated movies…hehehe…hopefully…wait is burning piracy?…I think so… I am being such a baby again…

Moving on, it’s a really nice thing to be able to go out in a place like that once in a while, be like a normal person, instead of feeling alienated all the time, of course after I got out of the car, I was like oh…ok…too many people…too bright…(I’m actually like sunako…in this way…)but when we are taking a little longer there in the market, I was kinda enjoying it, people are not that scary…and they don’t mind us there too, its too hot to even think about watching people…everybody wants to be comfortable, they only buy what they need and go home, of course I still got some weird looks from some people…but I’m just happy to be able to walk in the market place, feeling like a normal teenage girl…looking at pirated DVD’s and wondering if they have an earphone that will fit to IPod (they are selling MP3 players but not Apple, and its cheap too…)oh yeah…they have prison break sold out…I am so disheartened by that…I can’t download it pa naman…

Side thoughts: Would I go to prison because of being blunt? Well this is the reality of life, piracy won’t be stopped unless those whose in power will stop supporting it, I know that those people selling it needs their job and I am also benefiting from it, but those people who are in power are not actually doing what their suppose to do, I guess they even support this people because it’s a huge business…*sigh*…sayang sooner or later our movie industry will decline…*OUCH*, sinersermonan ko nanaman yung sarili ko…tama na nga…

No comments:

Post a Comment