Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kung hei fat choi, everybody…


February 18th, 2007 by gangwarily


Chinese New Year… Kung Hei Fat Choi!

So since I’m only one percent Chinese, and don’t really have Chinese upbringing I’m not really affected of this holiday, though I still want to great people, ehehehhe, anyday can always be a New Year right? Any day is available when we want to change.

What is the best way to spend Sunday, it’s really hot today and yesterday, boredom is eating me whole, then I remember that I have the wallflower saved in a CD from Isabel, today is the best day to read it, eheheh

Commercial: I now LOVE Takano Kyohei…weeeeehh

Ok…now I’m eating ice cream to cool myself down, its really hot, weird, (Oh I hope I can fly to Florida they are having a good weather lately…15 degrees Celsius would be great…) The ice cream is Dulce De Leche it taste like caramel, I want chocolate but this is fine for now, *sigh* I have cravings for chocolates its been going for months now…

Belated Happy Birthday Chai, I didn’t get to greet you, I thought you already leave to study abroad, anyways I didn’t forgot your birthday, syempre its also my mom’s birthday and of course its Valentines day, nyaahahah, we’ll I’m really going to miss you, basta whatever happens I will be praying for your happiness, so take care of yourself ok? And may God continue to guide and bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment