Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rekindled love for anime…


February 25th, 2007 by gangwarily

Ok, because of Isabel now I am hook again to anime but this time to manga, goodness gracious how can I afford it now? *sigh* I will forever depend on Isabel, and ask her to burn me more manga ahehhehe, sorry…but still I don’t think I can do that, right?

Wallflower…I love this one, ehehhe, even though Sunako is really weird but her character is actually extraordinary and also the whole story, to those aspiring writers the uniqueness of manga’s stories would be something you can learn so much from. Isabel I really hope you’ll become a manga-ka someday…eheheh, what else? Can people send me site where I can download good manga’s that are free? I’m new in this kind of thing, but I like it eheheh…Thanks…

No comments:

Post a Comment