Friday, January 9, 2009

Sleep Walking



So nagising ako ng 2am at hinde nako nakatulog ulit! Pero I’ve never felt more alive…by 3:30 shanna my younger sister woke up too, (maaga kasi kame nagsipagtulog! But normally mga bampira kame!)so ayun, by 4:15 si daddy naman nagising, napansin ata niya ilaw sa room namin ni shanna, anyway, ayun sabi ni dad since Shanna and I are both hungry na magluto nga daw kame…so we did, ako Japanese instant noodles yung niluto ko, which is also hard kase diko mabasa yung instruction, aba yung mga laging instant lang ang niluluto ang pwedeng makagawa nito ng maayos haha or so I said…(defensive ako e! OO na di nako marunong magluto, get off my back will yah?!)

While we are cooking, or pretending to cook, haha whatever, infairness Shanna knows how too cook better than me, we listened to Shanna’s Playlist ‘The Before I go to sleep playlist’ and one of the song there is Make Love by Bigbang and I always thought the lyrics goes like this:

Give me that happiness I gave to you just being there

And I fell in love with that line for bunch of reasons like for one, that particular line shows the mutual feelings between two people, 2nd I guess it’s because I’ve never really encountered a song that somehow show that you are sure of the other person’s feelings about you without being Boastful (mas bagay ang word na MAYABANG!) but simply being happy and secure, the other reasons I don’t think I will be able to articulate and there’s one more that only bella would understand so never mind explaining.

But unfortunately I thought wrong the Correct Lyrics is this:

Give me that happiness I get from you just being there

Which is commonly found thought in most songs with the same theme. Oh well I’m quite disappointed but I still love the song.

Moving on…after we cooked our breakfast, while eating Shanna chooses to drink juice instead of milk or hot choco, I drink water. So Shanna opened the apple flavored juice that have picture of the tiger, while looking at the picture she realize how the tiger drawn in the picture poses, it’s like a human girl’s “cam whore’ pose! the tiger’s lips is in a pout, so shanna got all excited and told me, ‘take my picture with the tiger, I’ll translate the tiger's pose into human pose!’ So I hope the picture will work, that pretty much concludes my day before going to school, speaking of school I had a miserable one outwardly way but happy inside, sort of thing… it’s like you want to tell the day ‘You can’t bring me down even if I am walking in the rain right now, I’m quite contented. I’m sorry but today I win!’ so I don’t have a paper and I have a quiz but who cares?! And so the day went on giving me misfortune but I didn’t care and now I realize wow, normally I would have been sad so sabi nga ni Shanna kiber!! I’m just happy I took it in stride. I gotta go, male-late nako sa school…haha!


' + text + ''; } } } return text; } var parse = function(data) { cursor = null; var comments = []; if (data && data.feed && data.feed.entry) { for (var i = 0, entry; entry = data.feed.entry[i]; i++) { var comment = {}; // comment ID, parsed out of the original id format var id = /blog-(\d+).post-(\d+)/.exec(entry.id.$t); comment.id = id ? id[2] : null; comment.body = bodyFromEntry(entry); comment.timestamp = Date.parse(entry.published.$t) + ''; if (entry.author && entry.author.constructor === Array) { var auth = entry.author[0]; if (auth) { comment.author = { name: (auth.name ? auth.name.$t : undefined), profileUrl: (auth.uri ? auth.uri.$t : undefined), avatarUrl: (auth.gd$image ? auth.gd$image.src : undefined) }; } } if (entry.link) { if (entry.link[2]) { comment.link = comment.permalink = entry.link[2].href; } if (entry.link[3]) { var pid = /.*comments\/default\/(\d+)\?.*/.exec(entry.link[3].href); if (pid && pid[1]) { comment.parentId = pid[1]; } } } comment.deleteclass = 'item-control blog-admin'; if (entry.gd$extendedProperty) { for (var k in entry.gd$extendedProperty) { if (entry.gd$extendedProperty[k].name == 'blogger.itemClass') { comment.deleteclass += ' ' + entry.gd$extendedProperty[k].value; } else if (entry.gd$extendedProperty[k].name == 'blogger.displayTime') { comment.displayTime = entry.gd$extendedProperty[k].value; } } } comments.push(comment); } } return comments; }; var paginator = function(callback) { if (hasMore()) { var url = config.feed + '?alt=json&v=2&orderby=published&reverse=false&max-results=50'; if (cursor) { url += '&published-min=' + new Date(cursor).toISOString(); } window.bloggercomments = function(data) { var parsed = parse(data); cursor = parsed.length < 50 ? null : parseInt(parsed[parsed.length - 1].timestamp) + 1 callback(parsed); window.bloggercomments = null; } url += '&callback=bloggercomments'; var script = document.createElement('script'); script.type = 'text/javascript'; script.src = url; document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(script); } }; var hasMore = function() { return !!cursor; }; var getMeta = function(key, comment) { if ('iswriter' == key) { var matches = !!comment.author && comment.author.name == config.authorName && comment.author.profileUrl == config.authorUrl; return matches ? 'true' : ''; } else if ('deletelink' == key) { return config.baseUri + '/delete-comment.g?blogID=' + config.blogId + '&postID=' + comment.id; } else if ('deleteclass' == key) { return comment.deleteclass; } return ''; }; var replybox = null; var replyUrlParts = null; var replyParent = undefined; var onReply = function(commentId, domId) { if (replybox == null) { // lazily cache replybox, and adjust to suit this style: replybox = document.getElementById('comment-editor'); if (replybox != null) { replybox.height = '250px'; replybox.style.display = 'block'; replyUrlParts = replybox.src.split('#'); } } if (replybox && (commentId !== replyParent)) { replybox.src = ''; document.getElementById(domId).insertBefore(replybox, null); replybox.src = replyUrlParts[0] + (commentId ? '&parentID=' + commentId : '') + '#' + replyUrlParts[1]; replyParent = commentId; } }; var hash = (window.location.hash || '#').substring(1); var startThread, targetComment; if (/^comment-form_/.test(hash)) { startThread = hash.substring('comment-form_'.length); } else if (/^c[0-9]+$/.test(hash)) { targetComment = hash.substring(1); } // Configure commenting API: var configJso = { 'maxDepth': config.maxThreadDepth }; var provider = { 'id': config.postId, 'data': items, 'loadNext': paginator, 'hasMore': hasMore, 'getMeta': getMeta, 'onReply': onReply, 'rendered': true, 'initComment': targetComment, 'initReplyThread': startThread, 'config': configJso, 'messages': msgs }; var render = function() { if (window.goog && window.goog.comments) { var holder = document.getElementById('comment-holder'); window.goog.comments.render(holder, provider); } }; // render now, or queue to render when library loads: if (window.goog && window.goog.comments) { render(); } else { window.goog = window.goog || {}; window.goog.comments = window.goog.comments || {}; window.goog.comments.loadQueue = window.goog.comments.loadQueue || []; window.goog.comments.loadQueue.push(render); } })(); // ]]>

  1. leng chai is cantonese, which means cute or handsome guy. that's not a name LOL

    but you can call me leng chai if you want to :P

    ReplyDelete