Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Material Wants...








Despite my busy schedule because of my midterms this month, I still want to do a lot of things like:

Watch Movies:

1st: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
2nd: Bedtime Stories
3rd: Revolutionary Road
Kate Winslet won Best Actress Coolio!

Want to Buy the following:

Books:
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke and the rest of its series
I’ve been wanting to buy the book since two years ago, It’s hard to get one, now the movie’s coming up and the book cover would change. I hate movie covers…I like the original ones.
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer



DSLR, all my money goes to saving for this one…I can have this for few more months…

More Caps, I love head accessories, hat, caps, beanie, etc.

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh... couz im gonna be a copy cat tomorrow in my blogs post this is brilliant heheh ^_^ luv yeah!

    ReplyDelete