Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nothing to do...




I'm happy! though i started my day with "sleepy attitude" but it ended well, i think i did quite well with the pop quiz in my advertising class, our production in Radio was canceled but now we have more time to improve it, yey...scriptwriting is as cool as ever!i'll watch Kung-Fu panda later hehe!
Thank you JM for the gift and also Bella...Thank you Guys! haha, JM ur da best, i love the Picture compilation though i hoped you didn't include my picture, dbsk is simply perfect, but i appreciated the sentiment! Really cool! it made me so happy!!! 'Fidji, *jumping Jack* hehe^_^
for the record my chinese name sounds like a brand hahha i like my full translated name than the literal translation "si de fo ni" hahha really funny, now my classmates tease me because of it!

2 comments: