Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy Lately…

Monday; I sat down for seven hours for “Disaster Prevention Seminar” that was really boring but they made us gather photos of things we need to change in our school for safety purposes and all…and I enjoyed the last part when we killed fire using fire extinguisher and the pump or whatever it is called, I can now use fire extinguisher! (haha I’m such a Loser!)

Tuesday; My midterms in College Statistics ugh…I think I did quite well though, so I’m pretty happy, after that we practiced for our simple production for the Sto. NiNo Week, we are sort of the opening act, I think my bro would be dancing doxology too…

Reading self-help book that my friend lends me…I’m still on the first Chapter Enlarge your Vision! I like that, enlarging your vision for the future and even your state of mind in the present, that’ll help me a lot.

Picture with my brother before I left for school…

Cooking oatmeal as midnight snack, i know it's a pretty boring meal, anyway playing with my dear princess, she's one of the 18 dogs we have.


No comments:

Post a Comment