Sunday, December 31, 2006

Walang tulugan…


December 31st, 2006 by gangwarily

12:15am I’m not planning to sleep well I need to finish my assignment I have 3 things to do in 3 subjects and one each for the others but hey its no walk in the park job…and since I fool around and I only started my assignment this morning I have to finished all of it today and besides I don’t want to think of this kind of things tomorrow I want to enjoy new year noh… Since it is new year it will always come to our mind the new years resolution, actually I never made a new years resolution before I believed that we can always change ourselves anytime we want but I just felt like making one this year…ehehhe…wag nalang kaya pag 18 nako eheheh…anlabu ko naman eh… -Study Harder… (bawal na ang tamad!) -Hmmm Each day I should learn a new word kahit ibang language. It’s ok as long as I learned something new -I want to read more books… -Less sleep…oh nooo goodbye my first love (naguilty ako sabi kasi sa readers digest we spent 60% of our life sleeping ako siguro 80% *sigh*) -(Malabo to eh…)I want to exercise…I’m a lampayatot…Wish ko lang… -Tumaba kahit konti lang…(I love to eat promise…I just can’t understand why…) -Magpagupit ng buhok…weeeeehhh (sana payagan nako…) -(In my dreams…)Learn a new language…(impossible) I have a year to learn but how? -Continue writing poems –after I graduated in highschool I seldom write na, so hopefully this year I can continue…and hopefully I can at least finish one story…so I can say it’s a start of my literary pursuit… -I want to be Mataray na nasa lugar…its for my own good ( whoosssshhh so I won’t freak out when a freaky … will come my way.nyahahha)

No comments:

Post a Comment