Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to all…


December 24th, 2006 by gangwarily

I am very happy…it’s weird because i don’t think i will enjoy this christmas…i never expect anything at all…i am so spaced out with a lot of things lately since my last talk to my fantastic plastic machine group(lintik na future yan…wala pa nga…i’m dead worried na..) not even the gifts i am more worried of not to be able to give…but there are two people who come to our house around 7pm onwards and then on my Christmas spirit had been revived…eheheh… (i know you’ll wonder…what? and how come but Kuya even david can’t explain how happy we are when you visited us… we miss you…eheheh…)the smiles from my sisters…the energy of my brother, the warmth preparation made by my mom and the Christmas jokes of my dad, made it all perfect…i know this Christmas is our simplest Christmas for the past years but it’s just grand… why do I have to worry when I should be enjoying the moment…I can’t afford to miss anything…because if it will happen i can hold on to anything anymore…at any rate…Merry Christmas to all sana masumpungan niyo ang tunay na meaning ng pasko this year kahit sino pa ang kasama niyo…Godbless y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment