Sunday, July 22, 2007

Isang Sabado


July 22nd, 2007 by gangwarily

Happy Birthday Ate JayDee
and Belated to Jerlick!

Hehe may greetings….Ate Jd sorry di ako nakapunta…I’m sure you guys enjoyed the party…si Jayjay daw nagluto? Wow…

Besty…oi haberdei…thanks for being such a nice friend ok?

Love, Happiness and God’s Blessing! For each of you Happy Happy Birthday!

Moving on…

Haha…masaya naman kahapon (july 21 Saturday)…we watched
movies as in whole family…it’s been quite a while since we last have that kind
of bonding so ayun Transformers and Harry Potter andami tao sa festi… pati mga Jeromians andami din…ayan tuloy di namin nasimulan yung transformers…same thing with Harry Potter…we all enjoyed both movies…pagod nga lang and I’m feeling guilty, kase ang cellphone ko e andami na palang message as usual I’m not minding it…all of the messages are important…frist to my family and secong its essential for my film and theater subject…gaahhh…it’s too late…buti nalang at masaya rin yung relatives ko who went to visit kahit na were late for like 2 hours para masundo sila, all because of my so careless use of cellphone…grabe talaga ako ang taong parang walang cellphone eh…

Saebi and Mac
may Korean Invasion din kahapon dun eheheh…the funny thing is some of them are eyeing on Shanna hahah ang kapatid kong nagdadalaga…niahahah…nakakatuwa nga eh kase tinuturo siya nung mga kasing age niya na mga Koreans, tawa lang kame ni mommy…ehehhe…she has no idea though…she’s buying drinks kase nun…

Ang cute cute ni Marzhadel….our cousin who went to visit, nakakatuwa…we don’t have baby around the house anymore, si Kelly kase damulag na daw eheheh…she’s still our baby but having true baby is still different ehehhe…so we had fun…I told my Aunt that she can leave her daughter to me and I’ll adopt her…they just laugh at me…hey I’m pretty serious…my borrowing of our neighbor’s baby days are now over…huhuhu…he has grown and I guess his
also studying now so no playing with babies….I’m in vain…eheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment