Thursday, August 9, 2007

*blink*blink*


by gangwarily

August 09 2007
08:00pm

Getting bored reviewing for my midterms, I picked the book I borrowed in our Library last Monday. Twisted by Jessica Zafra, I knew I will like this book, the writers pretty twisted, I know I don’t look like I like morbid stuff but in this case I do admire people who can speak their mind so freely especially in writing, like Ms. Zafra, the way she express herself and write, makes the whole book so alive.
Today is what one can call “fine, I’m alive so what…”day but after reading few of her entry in her column compiled here in this book, she has an unending sufferings but you can actually learn and have fun reading it or simply say “oh my, I do have a good life…”
While Reading it, i receive a text message saying “congrats daw from Ms. Espina great articles daw!” if that won’t make your day I don’t know what…especially if you had a non nonsensical conversation with the person you want to hate, punch and bite really hard but can’t because you know that person didn’t do anything bad to you except hurt you in a way you greatly understand, and you only hope that, that person would say something nice that could at least ease your pain (or simple make you feel better) but instead only add more to your towered pile of disappointments with that person.
Ugh…never mind, I need to go back reviewing or else I’ll fail 3 exams and one long quiz, I don’t want that, I’m not the kind of person who’ll be so careless just because I feel bad… so back to my responsibility and hopefully I’ll find solace telling myself that 4 test is still better than taking algebra.

3 comments:

  1. Twisted series by Jessica Zafra is in my collection ^_^ i love her as well.

    work harder for your study. good luck ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. realized something funny in your archieve... in year 2006 you posted 3 posts and 2 posts the following year...

    it's still january year 2009 but you have posted 41 posts... what makes you suddenly love to blog? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, late reply, i have a blog on another program, i transfered them here...my cousin seungri convince me to make one here...yes, i love Jessica...really cool! she's a Filipina author...wow

    ReplyDelete