Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Agosto Diyagolo…


August 28th, 2007 by gangwarily

Anonymous: do you think i’m a bad
person? Because right now I think I am…

Coward Soul Searher: huh?! your
being weird again…

A: No…I’m pretty serious, you see
if i’m not a bad person then I would have deserve the person i love…

CSS: *confused*

A: Don’t you think so? then tell me
what’s on your mind…

CSS; *established eye contact* I
think that there is someone out there that will love you for who you

are…accept you w/o hesitation
knowing all your flaws…I say this because I am that kind of person

A: *look away* easy for you to say,
have you ever been bad? you’ve never been inlove either and most importantly

you haven’t experienced anything bad in your
life…

CSS: …

A: What? don’t be like that…your
suddenly became so quiet…

CSS: *looked up, teary eyed then
smiled…*

No comments:

Post a Comment