Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In earning extra money

For Paid to post and paid to click, here are some of the reliable sites that ive tested, you won't be able to earn much at first but as you get the hang of it, you can earn quite enough. Ive tried these sites and they aren't scammers, and if you are interested i hope you would be kind as to make me your referrer.

Paid to Post: IntTimes and Mylot -my username or both is peterpancomplex

Just post a topic that your interested in then comment or reply on post that you like and earn from that.

Paid to Click: Onbux, Neobux, MyBux, RastaBux, IcyBux -my username in all of it is flyingcomplex

while registering, if you were asked who referred you, kindly type my username on it, thank you so much. Earn well!

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your design of posts...

    and I am waiting for your next posts...

    I really feel you feel, and it is for us fellow bloggers, Not to Stop all our endeavors ...

    May God Bless Us All, Always...
    best regards, and more Power...

    ReplyDelete