Saturday, February 14, 2009

Birthday and Valentines Day!

Ta zia! Qing ren jie kua lei (Happy Valentines Everyone!)

To my mother:
Happy Birthday!
Ju ni sheng re quia la!
Saengil chukha hamnida!
Maligayang Kaarawan!
Feliz Complianos!


My Saturday!


Saturday is slow, serious and sad as always, just like every saturday since this semester started...it's my day at school with straight majors, 3hours each and no break to top it all of.
And today is a especially excruciating minus the fact that i can't be with my mom celebrating her birthday because i have to be in school, it's like the effect of friday the 13th is happening on this day instead of yesterday!

Advertising Class, the video that i am going to present to class is not working, damn those old computers...but thanks to our technician Kuya Carlo, i eventually get to my presentation and report. i'm quite pleased so that was it for advert.

Radio Production, it would have been a perfect day since the professor is not going to be in class, we only have to record our production on the Cassette tape and pass it on the substitute teacher but our tape was eaten by the recorder so we have to do everything over again, but the second try was not as good as the first one. so sad.

Scriptwriting, I always like this class, but today i am just too excited to go home, to put up with writing cheesy lines for chick flick scripts, and to make things a little weirder at least for me, since i am a stranger looking at their love story, a surprise of sort happened 'the boyfriend went to our class to surprise his girlfriend with a huge bouquet of flowers' and everyone's been cheering but it feels really awkward, it feels like hey, wait a minute everyone here seems to be friends with the lovers what in the world am i doing here?! I'm lost...

I'm happy that my friend's article got accepted in the newspaper column "The Youngblood" i'm really proud!

1 comment:

  1. pinsan... i LOVE! ur fashion!!!! let me spell it i L O V E IT! ^_^

    ReplyDelete