Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tanghalian


June 27th, 2007 by gangwarily

Grabe, I never thought how lost I was
because of my inferiority complex, I abandon my writings, just because I’m dead
scared that I even forgot that creative writing is a form of art and Art can
only be an Art when it became an expression of oneself, I miss a lot that when
I started writing I forgot how to do it, I don’t even know where to start, what
to say, until I repeatedly told myself, I don’t need to be pressured I just
have to express myself, its my prerogative. Say what I want to say and express
what I feel, I don’t wanna be scared, so even if I am still intimidated, I
would try my best to put my writings here, I need constructive criticisms
please destructive one’s are unsolicited, I know I need to improve and now I am
starting right from scratch but it would help me gain my confidence. So here it
goes two of the writings that I made last night:

Breeze

Busy,
busy, busy

no
more thinking just gut-feeling

No
time to breathe just talk

nothing
to do but work

no
philosophizing then face the odds

consequences
are hard but we need to learn to pause

And
feel that breeze touch our souls

for
it can give peace even to the wildest of hearts

Tanghalian

kulitan
at tawanan

masaya
nga tingnan ngunit may kulang

anu
ba at nababagabag?

katahimikan
ay di maaring dumaan

dahil
sakit ay lalong nararamdam

sige
tawa lang, kahit anu lang

wala
lang bastusan.

malapit
na ngang tumunog ang kampana

isa-
isa ng magaalisan

matitira
ka,

hindi
makaiyak dahil sa kung anung dahilan

hanggat
kaya sige lang, tumahimik kana lang

haggang
dumating ang tanghalian

No comments:

Post a Comment