Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Simple rants


October 10th, 2007 by gangwarily

Drugged

Walking fast paced…

Head’s blank like white linen piece

As bare feet hardly touching the cold ground

And stranded in an inanimate circular Island

Where the world’s about to meet its end

It must have been better to find the obsolete

Than keep on falling on fruitless fate.

Familiar places keep hunting you with memories

While innocent victim drugged in hypnotic daze

Creeping back, good feelings that I once felt

Is now as monstrous as wanting you

Pulling yourself together while nose stuffed in good books

Are in no good, when all I can smell is the

Luxuriant sugar balls that is of you.

-CSS

Damn, this is awkward…salute for Mr. Rolando Tinio for making the Aubade and yet not feeling weird about it, ehehe but kidding aside it’s a really cool break up theme kind of poetry, I leave it all to you Mr. Tinio!

One afternoon our professor required us to make a love poem in Phil. Lit and it’s strictly for Significant others and so my hope of not making a love poetry or something shattered, and crap it took a one and a half hour for me to make this poem in the end its about broken love or something whatever, I’m jut relieved it’s finished and I got a
good laugh while reading the works of others specially those people who are in
denial that they are actually bitter haha! Yes I’m talking about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment